Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful product experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and maybe even more enjoyable) for all Canadians. We're venture backed, and have assembled a rockstar team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care.
About the Role
We are looking for a data-driven, performance marketing leader to generate new customer growth, effectively test and scale digital and offline acquisition channels, and optimize the marketing mix for maximum ROI. This position requires someone who can use their keen combination of creativity and outstanding analytical skills to understand the customer and the customer journey, design smart high-impact testing agendas, analyze results, and quickly implement findings to drive meaningful growth. The right candidate innately understands the power of brand and organic marketing while simultaneously deploying paid media best practices in performance lead generation and advertising.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee Performance Marketing. Build multi-channel marketing strategies, optimizing the efficiency of channels, creatives, and messaging. Create aggressive testing frameworks, calendars and processes to enable ongoing improvements. Drive budget allocation between channels and lead the campaign specific strategy to optimize for conversion and CPA. Strong emphasis on paid social and search but supported with other channels like display, retargeting, affiliate, direct mail, OOH and emerging sources of business.
- Drive Innovation: Identify, test and scale high-impact, new and emerging digital channels as well as out-of-the box ideas. Collaborate cross-functionally to find places to innovate and create growth. Track relevant market conditions and competitive trends, leveraging insights to shape future plans.
- Test, Measure & Iterate: Manage the marketing calendar. Ideate and help to build out A/B testing initiatives both on- and off-site (creative, copy, landing pages, etc). Work closely with our Creative and Product teams, providing recommendations to optimize performance and validate hypotheses for acquiring new customers.
- Budgeting, Reporting & Forecasting: Establish new customer, revenue and expense targets for all marketing efforts. Develop and maintain reports that track efficacy of marketing efforts and spend to drive better decisions. Communicate performance to internal leadership and stakeholders to promote shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities.
How You Will Do It:
- Outstanding Analytical Skills: You will have demonstrated experience interpreting data and deriving actionable insights. You must be hands-on, data-driven in order to prioritize initiatives, measure results, iterate when necessary, and support business cases. You can easily translate complicated data into meaningful insights that can explain business trends and impact on future outcomes
- Data Driven Solutions: Define data needs with engineering & data teams to ensure accurate and timely data capabilities used in customer analysis, recurring dashboards and any other customer and transactional needs.
- Sense of Ownership: You should possess a penchant for taking responsibility for a project from design to implementation and show pride in your work. You are a self-starter and a team leader, someone who can operate independently with little direction but knows when to escalate issues.
- Leadership, Collaboration & Influence: You think "team first" with the ability to work cross-functionally – all while articulating a point of view respectfully with tact, and simultaneously selling in your ideas with thoughtful data. You lead by example and your actions speak louder than your words.
- Desire to Win: You are proactive and energetic, constantly thinking of ways to positively and significantly affect the business. You are forward-looking, never complacent with the status-quo. You're not afraid to fail and readily learn from your mistakes.
You should have:
- 3+ years minimum experience in driving acquisition and growth with a strong focus on demand generation and paid acquisition.
- Experience building and scaling different acquisition channels, across online and offline, for an early-stage startup. Can identify the right channels for scalable growth.
- Expertise in paid social strategies and tactics. Has previously owned end-to-end paid social process and successfully scaled through innovation and spend.
- Experience in growth forecasting and attribution modelling with the ability to build and improve multi-channel growth models
- Ability to lead but will also roll up sleeves and dig in; prior management experience a must
- Keen interest in how brands build awareness with customers, deliver highly efficient customer acquisition and measure performance in the consumer facing digital world
- Strong working knowledge of marketing tools and tech. In-depth experience with Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager & Google Analytics. Experience with database structures and data tools like Looker is a plus.
- Comfort with a fluid environment; job description captures general responsibilities, but the role will be much more diverse and evolve over time
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Meaningful stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
How to apply
If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.