Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful product experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and maybe even more enjoyable) for all Canadians. We're venture backed, and have assembled a rockstar team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care.
About the role
Felix is looking for a multidisciplinary designer to lead creative development with a strong focus on marketing and brand design. This role will be key to solidifying the presence of the Felix brand as market leader while driving the delivery of strong visual storytelling through multiple channels and mediums on a consistent basis.
The ideal candidate will excel in these areas
- Visual Design – Skilled hands on Visual Designer who can go from strategy to high-fidelity execution. You understand how to take something complex and communicate it simply and beautifully.
- Multiple Mediums – You understand how to work with photography, illustration, motion, animation and video across social channels (FB, Instagram, Youtube etc), digital and print.
- Collaboration - You know how to work with different partners to bring the brand to life, particularly with marketing and product.
- Understand our Audience - Develop a strong understanding of audience needs and mindset. Ability to iterate designs based on learnings and performance from the growth team.
- Bias for Action - We are a company that makes informed decisions quickly. You must be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment.
Some of what you will be working on will be
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire the team with the development of advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest idea.
- Work directly with acquisition and retention marketing teams to understand their needs, and then translate them into visual outputs.
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels including paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in fast paced environment.
- Evolve advertising communications and brand positioning on an ongoing basis Can lead and manage creative from concept stages through to production
- Present creative and strategies to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Continue to iterate on, evolve and maintain our brand guidelines and key positioning.
- Lead and execute on asset creation including art directing photo shoots and more complex video productions.
- At least 5 years prior brand and marketing design experience ideally in a growth stage B2C business.
- Motion, animation and video experience is essential.
- Strong and detailed understanding of contemporary design, leveraging style, function, motion, animation and video.
- Prioritizes their work, is process oriented and communicates clearly to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Can manage a calendar of design requests and deadlines.
- Excels in a fast paced environment and comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Meaningful stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
How to apply
If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.