Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to join the Felix Growth Marketing team! Reporting directly to the Growth Marketing Lead, you will execute our paid media strategy to drive lead generation and facilitate the acquisition of patients within our proprietary digital healthcare ecosystem. As a central member of the Growth Marketing team, the Growth Marketer will manage campaigns across our core digital marketing channels including paid social and paid search and support experimentation to optimize performance. The Growth Marketer will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across our organization including the Product & Design and Customer Experiences teams to build meaningful patient relationships with the platform and support the long-term health of our patient base.
- Engage in the design, planning, implementation and execution of user acquisition campaigns across our core digital marketing including but not limited to Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Handle day-to-day media buying across our core digital marketing channels and subsequently identify areas for improvement and optimization to maximize core performance metrics
- Support creative planning and idea generation, sharing performance insights with the creative team
- Design and conduct A/B testing and other experimentation to determine the effectiveness of our paid media and other digital marketing strategies
- Explore the viability of new tactics to support the acquisition of new patients, drive engagement and facilitate growth within paid channels
- Work closely with Growth Marketing Lead to identify trends and opportunities to optimize from within our performance marketing and site analytics data
- Observe and analyze user acquisition trends and processes within the digital healthcare industry to draw strategic insights and guide our paid media efforts
- Support email marketing including planning and execution of promotional campaigns and optimization of automated messaging
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across our organization including Product & Design and Customer Experience teams to accomplish growth targets and KPIs
- 2 years of experience in performance marketing in a DTC, B2C or SMB SaaS high growth environment with a focus on media buying
- Fundamental understanding of paid media strategies, particularly in paid search and paid social media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, MailChimp, Ahrefs (other SEO tools), Mixpanel
- Entrepreneurial drive: a highly strategic and deeply charismatic self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity, eager to problem solve and push projects forward
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Intermediate
Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Growth Marketer.