Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a Pharmacist to join our team. The Pharmacist will work closely with our Pharmacy Technician to prepare, fill and dispense prescription
medication to our patients in a manner that promotes their health and safety and is compliant with federal and provincial regulations. Moreover, the
Pharmacist will conduct drug utilization reviews, engage in the administration of the pharmacy, support with managing inventory levels, and deliver a world-class
pharmacy experience to patients.
- Review, interpret and process physician orders; articulate filling, labeling and other processing requirements to Pharmacy Technician
- Supervise and assist the Pharmacy Technician with the preparation, filling, labeling and dispensing of medications to meet the prescription needs of patient
- Provide ongoing medical consultations to patients as it relates to their prescriptions including basic pharmaceutical information about their medications, drug chemistry, proper usage, consumption patterns and potential side effects
- Manage inventory levels of drugs and packaging supplies; coordinate medication orders with wholesaler or drug manufacturers
- Support the administration of patient profiles, medical records and prescription medication history
- Adhere to the rules and regulations stipulated by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (“NAPRA”) and Ontario College of Pharmacists (“OCP”)
- Part A licensing from the Ontario College of Pharmacists; Membership in good standing with the provincial College of Pharmacists (e.g. O.C.P.)
- 3+ years of pharmacy experience
- Remarkable attention to detail as it relates to medication preparation and labelling, inventory management, pharmacy documentation and quality control
- Inventory control experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Respect for Health & Safety procedures and protocols and commitment to maintaining a safe work environment for colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advance computer knowledge and skills
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Experienced
Location: Vaughan, ON