Felix is Canada’s fastest growing DTC healthcare startup. We’re on a mission to reimagine the healthcare experience in Canada starting with Birth Control, ED, Acne, Hair Loss and more.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for innovative Nurse Practitioners to join our telemedicine platform. At the cutting edge of telemedicine, Felix connects patients with medical professionals to help them address and treat their lifestyle health concerns. If you are interested in joining a team of healthcare practitioners providing quality online care to patients throughout Canada, then check out the advantages of joining our team. We are actively looking for NPs in Ontario, but we encourage you to apply if you are licensed in more than one province.
Advantages of joining Felix include
- Work from the comfort of your home and see patients at whatever time of day you are available from your laptop, iPhone or iPad.
- Easy to use platform built to comply with PHIPA privacy regulations and prove a secure experience for NPs, physicians and patients.
- Work from home, while in the office, and while traveling. Work part-time and flexible hours that you decide (i.e. weekends, nights).
Who you are
- A Nurse Practitioner with 2+ years of experience, committed to providing patients with the best possible care.
- A member in good standing of the College of Nurses of Ontario and holds the title of Nurse Practitioner in Ontario who maintains eligibility and willingness to be licensed in other provinces.
- An NP who maintains confidentiality and follows the code of conduct as per the governing body of your province/territory.
- Experience with telemedicine, E.D. and birth control prescriptions are assets.
- Nurse practitioners will be compensated on an hourly basis.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and add Nurse Practitioner to the subject line
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.