Felix is on a mission to elevate the quality of life for everyone by reimagining the healthcare experience. As Canada’s first end-to-end digital healthcare platform, Felix offers easy access to treatments for skin, sexual, and daily health. With Felix, gone are the days of clinic wait rooms, awkward conversations, and pharmacy pick-ups. We’re introducing a new model of care—one that removes friction alleviates stress and puts the patient at the very centre. We’re modernizing healthcare. One-click at a time. Join us on our mission!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about end-to-end, human-centered product design. User research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping, and user testing are all central to this role. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Growth, and Marketing teams to deliver solutions, measure impact, and iterate as necessary.
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Work with front-end developers to balance technical considerations, customer needs, and business strategies and deliver solutions
- Deliver mockups, visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
- Use and contribute to an existing pattern library, as well as lead the creation of a design system
- Be informed by data to drive design decisions and improve the user experience
- Champion user-centred design across the company, including conducting user research to discover problems or validate solutions
- Bring a mobile-first approach to all design problems
- 5+ years of experience working in product design
- Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, GitLab
- A command of visual and communication design principles
- Ability to communicate concepts via sketches and wireframes
- Experience prototyping, performing user research, and testing
- Have an online portfolio showcasing UX, UI, and visual design work for mobile, desktop, and web.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
To succeed as a Senior Product Designer at Felix, you should
- Have a willingness to learn, the ability to take both criticism and feedback, and engage with the rest of the team with humility and no ego.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively both with a cross-functional team and independently, with little supervision
- Be able to handle uncertainty with candor and take the lead to solve problems.
- Take pride in your work and relentlessly try to fix what’s broken and improve what’s already working
- Be able to walk the line between getting things done without sacrificing quality.
- Always be curious and not make assumptions before asking questions.
- Have exceptional time management skills and the ability to thrive in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Dog friendly office
Seniority Level: Senior
Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
How to apply
Please email us your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Product Designer.