Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about end-to-end, human-centred product design. User research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping, and user testing are all central to this role. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Growth, and Marketing teams to deliver solutions, measure impact, and iterate as necessary.
- Working with the Product & Design team to develop and refine product strategy and vision (the 'why' behind the 'what')
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Work with front-end developers to balance technical considerations, customer needs, and business strategies and deliver solutions
- Deliver mockups, visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
- Use and contribute to an existing pattern library, as well as lead the creation of a design system
- Be informed by data to drive design decisions and improve the user experience
- Champion user-centred design across the company, including conducting user research to discover problems or validate solutions
- Bring a mobile-first approach to all design problems
- 5+ years of experience working in product design
- Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma and Photoshop
- A command of visual and user-centred design principles
- Ability to communicate concepts via sketches and wireframes
- Experience prototyping, performing user research, and testing
- Have an online portfolio showcasing UX, UI, and visual design work for app and web
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Senior
Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.