The Senior Finance Analyst will be a key business partner for teams across Felix to ensure we scale the company effectively. Reporting to the CFO, you will drive the budgeting and forecasting process and lead financial reporting and analysis to ensure we’re on track to hit targets. You will partner with teams to unearth value opportunities and build business cases for new initiatives. This role will have high visibility across Felix.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following key business processes:
- Lead annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis
- Prepare reporting and analysis for board meetings
- Own and maintain the financial model
- Monitor KPIs and work cross-functionally to ensure we’re on track to hit targets
- Partner cross-functionally with teams for building business cases for new initiatives
- Use analytics and business understanding to unearth value opportunities and work with teams to implement them
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, research or buy-side roles
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficiency in SQL an asset
- Experience in a high growth company an asset
- Pharmacy or retail experience an asset
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of healthcare in Canada, send us your application! We’d love to hear how you think you can make an impact.