Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketer to join the Felix Growth Marketing team! Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will help design, articulate and implement a lifecycle strategy for patients within our proprietary digital healthcare ecosystem. The Lifecycle Marketer will employ a data-driven approach to identify potential growth opportunities, track and analyze performance metrics and look for areas of improvement and optimization. More broadly, the Lifecycle Marketer will work closely with the Growth Marketing team to share learnings on customer behaviour and enhance the performance of paid marketing campaigns. The Lifecycle Marketer will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across our organization including the Product & Design and Customer Experience teams to build meaningful patient relationships with the platform and support the long-term health of our patient base.
- Build and execute a comprehensive, data-driven lifecycle strategy that will drive patient engagement with our platform and accomplish our growth objectives including but not limited to email & SMS marketing flows
- Lead the development marketing automation strategies including smarter use of database and events, as well as new tools and platforms to incorporate into the Felix lifecycle marketing strategy
- Seek out and identify growth opportunities beyond the initial acquisition stage of the journey, including retention, cross sell and winback tactics
- Partnering with the Felix Data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for CRM, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels
- Work cross-functionally with the Product & Design and Customer Experience teams to enhance the patient experience and drive acquisition, engagement and retention
- Ensure Felix compliance with current and forthcoming guidelines on regulating customer communications
- Become the centre of knowledge on our customer, understanding, monitoring and disseminating data on our customer journey through the product funnel, but also incorporating learnings from survey data and third party sources into a detailed customer picture that will be the bedrock of our lifecycle executions
- 5+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce or DTC start-up environment that required you to go beyond your job description
- The ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a strategy that drives growth
- Experience working cross-functionally with Data, Product & Design and Engineering to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Familiarity with ESP/CRM tools to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, running A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting
- Familiarity with executing and optimizing customer referral programs
- Experience in site analytics, customer pathing, email & SMS marketing, and the customer journey, as well as familiarity with database marketing, customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management
- A genuine excitement and curiosity about our customer journey and how to deepen our relationship with the customers
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Intermediate
Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Lifecycle Marketer.