Felix is on a mission to elevate the quality of life for everyone by reimagining the healthcare experience. As Canada’s first end-to-end digital healthcare platform, Felix offers easy access to treatments for common lifestyle health issues such as Birth Control, Erectile Dysfunction, Acne and Hair Loss. With Felix, gone are the days of clinic waitrooms, awkward conversations and pharmacy pick ups. We’re introducing a new model of care—one that removes friction, alleviates stress and puts the patient at the very centre. We’re modernizing healthcare. One click at a time. Join us on our mission!
We are looking for a key developer to join our small, but growing engineering team. Felix has built and launched a strong first generation product, solving some foundational unknowns in the Canadian healthcare space.
We are looking for experienced developers to join and help impact the business. You will be instrumental in the development of the current application and have an influence in the technology roadmap at Felix.
Roles & responsibilities
- Be involved as a senior resource, helping influence the roadmap working with autonomy on key strategic problems, executing toward simple, effective solutions.
- Help maintain and architect our back-end systems, from building important applications, to managing the flow of our data pipeline.
- Help us improve the reliability of our platform through testing, observability, and monitoring.
- Understand how the back-end & front-end communicate, and make changes in the whole stack where appropriate.
- Experience writing, deploying, and operating high quality, well-tested, observable application code particularly with PHP or Laravel.
- Cloud infrastructure experience, preferably AWS.
- Experienced developer with a track record of delivering production ready application code.
- 3+ years experience in a product-oriented technology startup
- You are self driven and dig deeper on important technology problems.
Nice to haves
- Experience working on Ecommerce or Direct to Consumer products
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Meaningful stock option grant
- Very cute office puppy
How to apply
If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.